For Counselors and Play Therapists

If you are seeking supervision to obtain your LPC or RPT, I am a Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor and a Registered Play Therapist - Supervisor.  I currently offer face-to-face individual supervision and have supervised numerous counselors seeking licensure or play therapy supervision.  Call me at 678-231-3105 or send an email to for more information.